Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Life According to Bacie (chapter 2 REPOST)

Due to the lack of a functioning brain today, I'm just going to repost the next chapter in Life According to Bacie. This is one of my favorites.

Posted on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 8:54am

Last night I colored my hair and therefor had to go in the basement to take a shower. Grace being my ever constant shadow was of course down there with me. As I am rinsing the color from my hair, Grace lets out a shriek. I look out at her and she's jumping and backing away, crying "it bite me! it bite me"

I kept asking her, what is biting you?? but seeing as I still had color on my hair there was very little I could do for her. So I did the next best thing.....

AAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDRRRREEEEEWWWWW HELP YOUR SISTER!!!!!

Bacie's knight in shinning armor comes busting through the basement door, gives her a quick once over and whisks her off to the safety of the upstairs.

As I was getting ready to leave the basement I saw the villain that had scared the adventurer off. He was a scary thing indeed. all long and brown and spotted and....slimy.....Poor Mr. Slug who was likely minding his own business when Bacie picked him up. She swears he bit her. But from looking at the slim on her, she picked him up, was freaked by how slimy he was and tried to throw him down, but instead of hitting the ground, he landed on her knee and then slithered down her leg. her wild jumping and screaming must of knocked him to the floor right in front of the basement door, where the Knight slayed Grace's dragon with his mighty....size 12 shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment